USSMC EEO and Project
Management Tracking System
“Advancing in Tracking Claims and Tasks”
USSMC’s EEO Tracking System: is an enterprise level web-based thin client application. This is designed to be the simplest, most powerful system on the market that effectively monitors workflow and EEO complaint-related issues and bases.
USSMC licenses its EEO Tracking System: (or any other USSMC custom-designed web based tracking system) as a perpetual license (132-33) for the life of that version number, with additional charges for maintenance and customization (132-34), plus training and on-site database administration (132-51). When a new version of the software becomes available with a different interface, new information, and/or more features, then a new set of perpetual licenses will be applied and the customer must purchase this new license.
USSMC’s EEO and Workflow Software: is usually used in conjunction with a consulting assignment. USSMC provides a multi-faceted EEO solution; the software includes an ongoing query and trigger alert system, database and report tool and processes plus extensive features and interoperability.
USSMC EEO Tracking System features include:
- EEOC MD 110 and MD 715 compliant;
- Section 508-Compliant;
- Complete Online Form Solution;
- Platform Independent Solution (Windows or UNIX)
- Broad Database Compatibility, including SQL, ORACLE, or any ODBC database system;
- Browser based interface very thin client
- Low system maintenance requirements;
- An easy to use system administration module;
- Developed using internet standards for PHP
- Built in Help Assistance Component
- An online training module for use training.
- Knowledge Management Component
- ADR Capability conforming to 29 CFR 1614
- Complete Level Browser Based Application
- EEO Form 462
- Section 508 Compliant
- Platform Independent
- Developed for Secure Environment
- SSL Encrypted
Project Workflow Capability Feature includes:
- Tracks workflow processes and document control
- Tracks staff assignment, project responsibility and timelines
- Tracks travel logistics
- Tracks budget allocation and expenses
For More Information: Contact Mr. Bill Robinson,Program Manager - 804-356-5192