Small Businesses Staying on Top of the Latest Trends…..Our Small Businesses are Trained in Greater Detail
USSMC Small Business Trainings:
USSMC helps its business owners think outside of the box and broaden their scope and horizons about their role(s) in this economy for the future. USSMC help its small business broaden their their knowledge base. has served as guest business expert several times on CBS's Virginia This Morning.USSMC help its small business broaden their knowledge base.
Members of USSMC's Training team including the President and CEO have served as a National and Local Senior Trainer/Senior Management Consultant for the US Small Business SBA's 8(a) Business Development Program for all fifty states of the United States SBA field offices. USSMC has trained over 10,000 small businesses and over 5,000 veterans. USSMC trainers continues to work with several small businesses, United States Veterans Affairs, Virginia Union University, the St. Paul Baptist Church, The Trinity Baptist Church, the Beulah Baptist Church, Hampton Roads Urban League and Hampton University, Dallas, Texas' SBDC, member of the Small Business Subcommittee Advocating for change with the Women set-side program. The in helping them to grow. Please visit our TV and Small Business Videos section of this webpage. Below are testimonies, evaluations and letters of support for USSMC. Highlighted below are slideshows of various trainings and guest presentations of the President and CEO, Brenda Campbell. Also below is a form if you are considering registering for any upcoming classes. Stay Tune for upcoming class announcements. Payments can be made under the payment options section of this website.
- Identifying the small business procurement options for meeting the needs of Government requirements through various business development efforts that will offer options to use a woman owned small business, service disabled veteran, Hub Zone, GSA Schedule business.
- We offer strategies to improve your small business and organizational goals.
- Providing the small business an assessment of their businesses current state. We can also conduct organizational cultural analysis and gap analysis of your organization.
- Providing management consulting services to small businesses
- Providing training to small businesses (See Special Training)
- Helping small businesses and organizations to be more organized.
- Preparing the Business Plan
- Assisting the Small Business with obtaining their SBA 8(a), GSA Schedule, State Certifications,Woman Owned Certifications and Various Government Wide Contract Vehicles, EDWOSB/WOSB, Service Disabled Veteran Certification Process and getting registered with DUNS and Bradstreet, the new SAM system and etc.
- Capability, corporate branding and corporate image.
- Referrals to Lawyers and Accountants
- Work with OSDBU's and Small Business Development Specialists in providing special services to small businesses
- Preparing marketing presentations
- Identifying new business development efforts and business development staff.
- Setting up organizational structures
- We accept credit cards to simplify your procurement option of our services.
- Helping small business with Mentor Protege Relationships.