USSMC Successfully Host the 2016 Virginia Lottery Agency Meeting at the Richmond Hilton Short Pump
USSMC CONFERENCE EVENT AND PLANNING SERVICES:
In the area of conference and event management, USSMC provides a full range of pre-site, on-site, and post-event services that include: Listed below are all efforts that may be will be incorporated in USSMC’s Project Pre-event, On-site and Post-event Services with the exception of Registration Fee Development, Site Selection and contract negotiation, Press room operations, speaker identification, recruitment and training save-the-date cards and other development promotional activities, translation signage interpretation, onsite reimbursement, Processing of honorarium and reimbursements, transcription services, registration fee development, hospitality suites and banquets and conference web design and development is being handled by another vendor. The remaining activities and deliverables not mentioned will be provided by USSMC to support any requirement.
- Budget development.
- Registration fee development.
- Site selection and contract negotiation.
- Agenda and program design and development.
- Speaker identification, recruitment, and training.
- Travel management and coordination.
- Invitation design and distribution.
- Save the date cards and other development promotional activities.
- Exhibit planning
- Materials development (programs, name, badges, name tents, and signs)
- Attendee & exhibitor registration and services (mail, online, fax)
- Attendee database development
- Preparation of technical papers and presentations
- Meal and break planning
- Special event planning (receptions, hospitality suites, banquets, etc.)
- Registration and message desk operation
- Speaker and YIP liaison services
- Press room operation
- Exhibits show management
- Audiovisual equipment operation
- Translation, signage, and interpretation
- Room set-up and monitoring
- On-site reimbursements
- Recording and note taking services
- Conference website design
- Processing of honorarium and reimbursements
- Vendor invoice review, reconciliation, payment
- Production of summaries, minutes, and transactions
- Financial reporting
- Submission of post-event evaluations and recommendations
USSMC collaborates with key stakeholders such as community-based organizations, faith-based organizations, and government staff at the federal, regional, state, and local levels to ensure that events are designed to meet the goals and objectives of all involved organizations. We are experts at helping our clients identify and resolve issues around which a consensus must be reached before planning for an event can move ahead.
USSMC’s Meeting Support Services:
- In House Registration Services
- Professional Staffing
- A/V Support
- Walk-Around Characters
- Creative Room-Drop Gifts
- Hotel Food and Beverage Coordination
- Trade-show Booth Décor
- Registration Desk Décor
- Administrative Support
- Charismatic Speakers
- Transcription Support
- Creative Networking/Icebreaker Concepts